Paediatric First Aid - Level 2 (QCF)
This paediatric first aid course shows delegates how to deal with accidents and emergencies involving young children.
This course meets:-
- The Ofsted requirements for registered childminders
- The requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) statutory framework.
This is your opportunity to become a qualified first aider in just 2 Days with this Paediatric First Aid Course.
This two day (12 hour) course can delivered at our London training suite or at your place of work.
Course Duration / Certification
- 12 hours over 2 days
- Includes continuous assessment by trainer
- Certificate that is valid for three years
Who is this Course For?
This course is for anyone working with children up to eight years old including:-
- Child Carers
- Au pairs
- Playgroup Leaders
- School Teachers
- Youth workers
- Paediatric Nurses and Midwives
This paediatric first aid course includes theoretical and practical sessions on the following:-
- Emergency Action Plan
- Treatment of unconscious baby
- Treatment of unconscious child
- Resuscitation Techniques
- Foreign objects
- Head injuries
- Sprains and fractures
- Childhood illnesses
- Recording and Reporting
- Frst Aid kit