MANDATORY AND STATUTORY TRAINING COURSES
OTHER HEALTHCARE TRAINING COURSES
- Safeguarding Children - Level 3
- Safeguarding Adults - Level 3 - NEW!
- Venepuncture and Cannulation
- Medication Administration Training
- Diabetes Awareness
- Clinical Record Keeping
- Mental Health Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
MANAGEMENT OF AGGRESSION TRAINING COURSES
MANUAL HANDLING / PEOPLE MOVING COURSES
- Manual Handling
- Manual Handling - Train the Trainer
- People Moving and Handling
- People Moving and Handling - Train the Trainer
CARE CERTIFICATE TRAINING COURSES
FIRST-AID / FIRE WARDEN TRAINING
- Emergency First Aid At Work - Level 3 (QCF)
- First Aid at Work - Level 3 (QCF)
- Fire Warden
- First Responder / Bomb Awareness - Training Course
Mandatory + Statutory Training for Healthcare Professionals
Nurses and other healthcare staff will now need to choose between the following Statutory and Mandatory Training Courses below. Ask your agency, employer or Trust which training course is most suitable for your needs:-
- Suitable for off-framework employers
- Classroom only.
- Expert training + same day certificates issued
This Safeguarding Children training course is designed for nurses + care staff who need to understand the roles and responsibilities for safeguarding the welfare of children and young people... More info…
Your trainers receive expert course content, props, trainers notes and certificates to deliver manual handling and people moving training! More info…
NEW!! Healthcare Safety Training Aids
See previews and reviews here first!
We are hiring! Are you a healthcare trainer?