Care Certificate Assessors Course
Are you looking to hold a group Care Certificate Assessors training course at your place of work? Receive this expert training course, for up to 20 delegates, for as little as Â£35 per person! For further details, please contact us using this in-house enquiry form
Do you need to assess your care workers effectively so they can be issued with the care certificate?
Is it your responsibility to carry out Care Certificate assessments?
The 'Care Certificate' Assessors Course will enable employers or managers to assess care workers in their work environment post Care Certificate Training
When this course is used in conjunction with our Care Certificate Training, it gives you the complete Care Certificate Training package!
Who is the Care Certificate Assessors Course for?
- Managers or employers in care establishments
- Individuals given the role of workplace assessor of the care certificate
Why is The Care Certificate Assessors Course needed?
- To ensure care workers have the knowledge and competence to safely deliver high quality care
- To measure a learners progress and capability
To support learning, development and targets
- Understanding the care certificate
- Introduction to using Health & Safety Groups Care Workbook
- Key roles and responsibilities of assessors
- Principles of assessment
- Standard based assessments
- Assessment decisions
- Planning and adapting assessments
- The assessment cycle
- Managing information
So how does the Care Certificate Assessors course work?
- High impact 3 hour classroom training course delivered at your place of work or you can attend an open course
- Our 'Care Certificate Assessors Course' delivers the knowledge required to enable you to assess employees successfully within the workplace
- When this course is used in conjunction with our Care Certificate workbooks, it gives you the complete Care Certificate training package
Why choose The Health and Safety Group?
- All our Care Certificate trainers are fully qualified professionals
- Courses can also be held at private venues for only per training course (as little as £30 +VAT per person!)