Step 2. Check the course details are correct
Step 3. Select modules
CSTF Infection Prevention & Control (Levels 1 and 2) (Inclusive of COSHH)
CSTF Information Governance (Inclusive of Counter Fraud)
CSTF Fire Safety
CSTF Equality, Diversity & Human Rights
CSTF Health, Safety & Welfare
CSTF Preventing Radicalisation
CSTF NHS Conflict Resolution (Inclusive of Complaints Handling + Lone Working)
CSTF Safeguarding Adults (Inclusive of Mental Health & Mental Capacity)
CSTF Safeguarding Children (Level 1 and 2)
CSTF Moving & Handling (Level 1 and 2)
CSTF Resuscitation Level 1 (Inclusive of Anaphylaxis)
CSTF Resuscitation - Level 2 - Adult Basic Life Support
CSTF Resuscitation - Level 3 - Adult Immediate Life Support (Inclusive of National Early Warning Scores (NEWS), Reversible Factors + ABCDE Approach)
CSTF Resuscitation - Level 2 Paediatric Basic Life Support
CSTF Resuscitation - Level 3 Paediatric Immediate Life Support
CSTF Resuscitation - Level 2 New-born Basic Life Support
CSTF Resuscitation - Level 3 New-born Immediate Life Support (Including HSG Cardiotocograph traces and Modifications For Cardiac Arrest In Pregnancy)
Step 4. Choose how you would like your certificate delivered
Step 5. Choose free Elearning courses
* Included in the HSG Clinical Skills Package;- Your Health Career, Duty of Care, Person-centred Care, Communication, Consent, Privacy & Dignity, Fluid & Nutrition, Dementia Awareness, Sedation
Step 6. Accept the terms & conditions
We want to provide you with the best possible training, but we can only do this if the course starts on time. This means if you are late, you will not be allowed into the course for that day. We operate a strict shut-door policy, see below for cut off times: -
- For training courses that begin at 9:00am, you will not be permitted to participate in the courses after 9:30am.
- For training courses that begin at 9:30am, you will not be permitted to participate in the courses after 10am.
- For training courses that begin at 10am, you will not be permitted to participate in the courses after 10:30am.
- For training courses that begin at 12pm you will not be permitted to participate in the course after 12:30pm as this is a compact training course.
To give yourself the best possible chance of being on time, you'll have to plan your journey the day before. Venue address and directions can be found here and we have also provided some travel links and apps here to help prepare your visit.
Your booking is non-refundable. This means if you do miss your course you will be very welcome to attend another course, but you will need to pay again. You can however postpone your booking for a later course so long as you give us two full working days’ notice. You can only do this once per booking.
Please note!!!: On the morning of your course our telephone lines will be extremely busy and we will not have the facility to give you telephone directions to the venue.
Additional Learning Needs
Should you have any Additional Learning Needs and require reasonable adjustments to complete your training course. Please click here to contact HSG, prior to your course date.
If you wish to arrange training at your own place of work, please complete our booking form here.